To be the best salesperson you can be, you need the best productivity tools, and these are some of the best around.
Working in insurance can be a true test of your ability to juggle. You’re reaching out to new prospects, checking in with current clients, updating policies, scheduling meetings, and networking with other professionals. With so much going on, you need the best productivity tools you can get to keep things organized and running smoothly.
And while a lot of people think of productivity as working faster or harder, there’s much more to it than that. Productivity is also about being more efficient and getting better results for your efforts. The right tools can help us with that.
The trick is finding the tools that work for you. With that in mind, you may find some of the best productivity tools in unexpected places. This list might even have a few surprises.
Call Logic’s auto-dialer and call management software offers dozens of helpful tools to increase your success and simplify your daily tasks. Call for your free consultation today to learn more!
The 6 best productivity tools for improving your insurance business
1. RescueTime. How much time do you spend distracted by the news, social media, online games, or looking at restaurant menus? Probably more than you realize, which is why RescueTime might be one of the best productivity tools on the market. With RescueTime, you can lock out distracting websites and emails, it will alert you if you’re multitasking more than usual, and the software gives you a record of how you use your online time.
2. Calendly. Stop going back and forth with colleagues, clients, and prospects about scheduling a meeting. With Calendly, you add your availability to your website, and people can schedule with you as needed.
3. Toggl. If you need to track your time, Toggl is about as user-friendly as you could ask for. The software has a suite of powerful features for larger teams, should you need it. At the same time, it’s streamlined enough that it’s easy for an individual to use. It’s free if you don’t need all the extra features like labor cost controls and time audits.
4. Call Logic. I’d be remiss if I didn’t mention Call Logic. Call Logic dialing software can help you make calls more quickly, of course. But it also scrubs the national and state Do Not Call lists, so you don’t run afoul of regulations. Additionally, you can keep call notes and email templates all together, so it’s easy to pick up where you left off with a prospect or send them follow-up emails about insurance policies.
5. Exercise. Exercise is one of the best productivity tools for office workers. We aren’t designed to sit all day. We feel better and are more alert when we get our bodies moving, even a little bit. Go for a walk around the building, do some stretches at your desk, or take the stairs. Exercise gets blood and oxygen moving through our system and into our brains, helping us maintain focus.
6. YouTube. Wait! I know YouTube sounds like the worst possible website for productivity, but hear me out. If you go to YouTube and type “focus” in the search bar, you see a nearly endless supply of ambient music, lo-fi beats, nature sounds, coffee shop sounds, rain, and white noise that can help you tune out distracting sounds in the office or while you’re working at your favorite coffee shop. Some of them even run for 4-6 hours, so you won’t find yourself needing to look for more.
Even those these are some of the best productivity tools, there’s one more that you may or may not find helpful. DocuSign is an excellent tool for speeding up processes and moving beyond the days of having to mail forms or meet in person to sign things. In many industries, electronic signatures are legally valid. However, there are some specific parameters regarding transactions in industries such as banking, healthcare, and insurance.
That said, numerous case studies support insurance agencies using DocuSign for anything from selling new policies to audits to handling claims. It’s definitely worth exploring, as the ability to use electronic signatures will bring your agency into the 21st century. Just be aware that you might need to spend a little time exploring the product before jumping in.
Make more calls in less time with Call Logic. From automated voicemails to built-in compliance, we’ve got you covered in every aspect of your business. Call for your free consultation today to learn more!